Saturday, June 16, 2012

Delicious Moist Banana Bread

Who loves Banana Bread?? (Thumbs pointed at chest) This girl does! :)



I admit that one of my weaknesses is a Starbucks Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha & a big ol' slice of their delish Banana Bread. Oh my yummy! And I know caffeine isn't great while you're preggers but last fall I was making a trip there at least 1-2 times a week. My sweet baby boy Carter turned out just fine, I might add.

So tomorrow is Father's Day and I've been on a hard core diet and training program to get myself fit and in shape again since having Carter back in November. Well, I figured Father's Day was a perfect opportunity to indulge just a bit. I searched and searched on Pinterest for an amazing moist Banana Bread recipe that I could surprise my hubby with. I found this recipe from yourcupofcake.com & I have to say that it tastes almost exactly like Starbucks Banana Bread, when it's super moist! Oh man am I impressed.

You have seen the pictures of how mine turned out. I used her recipe to a T except that I baked mine for 1 hour 25 minutes and shut the stove off and let it sit in the oven for another 5 minutes and removed from the oven after that to cool. So please feel free to check out her blog to get the recipe for this delicious bread and ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment